Nobody can deny the fact that we are well in the middle of the worse economic recession the world has seen during the last 80 years, which is affecting the livelihood and the standard of living of practically everybody in the developed world. Many would also say that in times of economic recessions, investment and new ideas should be put to sleep or even abandoned totally and completely. This may be true up to a certain extent and only if these new ideas have nothing new to offer in the form of an alternative to the repercussions of the crisis.
The New Varna concept and the projects that go with it, offer solid and tangible solutions and answers to a great number of problems, people mainly from Europe and the developed countries, are faced with.
The ongoing economic crisis has seen the income and the assets of the middle class shrink dangerously, pensions have been drastically reduced and pension funds bankrupted, social and welfare services withdrawn, crime and social conflicts on the increase and security among elderly people has reached its peak. A number of recent studies by major insurance companies indicate a clear trend of a massive exodus and relocation. For the past 9 months EIG has carried our a similar survey among the visitors of our website www.retirement-homes-bulgaria.com, which clearly shows that thousands of middle and upper middle class citizens of the EU but mainly from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden and Germany, were seriously considering relocating to another EU country with better and cheaper living conditions. Bulgaria is coming first among their preferred destinations.
This real demand for alternative living has clear characteristics, something which has to be taken very seriously in consideration by those who will design the final “product”, if this is expected to have a successful marketing and financial application. These characteristics are the following:
- The location should present itself as been a fresh, natural, unspoilt, relaxed and thinly populated.
- The successful development should have the usual infrastructure required by modern and futuristic residential quarters including outlets designed to serve social, medical, cultural, entertainment, communication and even religious needs.
- The actual facilities to be offered for common and public use should clearly answer and meet the standards of the middle upper and upper social class and should be priced accordingly.
- With regards to the housing and residential outlets, these should have elements of uniformity while in the meantime they should be designed to the individual standards and tastes of the future occupant/owner, always taking into consideration the general limitations which will be set in order to keep the up-market character of each project.
- The exclusive nature and up market quality of the projects to be developed should be reflected on the price of each outlet. Most of the candidate clients have a pre-set budget, which in most cases is in the region of €600,000.
- Finally the secret of success of such projects, especially in the middle of an economic recession, is to be different and superior to the rest and have the clear identity of exclusivity and luxury. After all we are offering … affordable exclusive luxury.